Residential Training and Coaching
With experience from private households, and major luxury hotels all over the world, we translate the expectations of our clients into a tailor-made training and coaching programme. Residential training usually is an integrated part of establishing the required service flow in the private environment. Therefore together with our clients and key staff members we evaluate and establish the appreciated service and logistics.
- Your staff are able to think and to care for the guests pro-actively.
- Your staff will ‘live’ discretion and confidentiality
- Your staff will be low profile, modest, and will radiate style
- Intensive coaching on international etiquette and the key traits of a butler enables them to perform at the highest level, e.g. with royalty, dignitaries and celebrities alike.
- The training includes acquiring intensive hands-on experience in key elements of day-to-day host/butler responsibilities to perform at the highest level possible.
Key training options
All below mentioned training directions are a basis for the final tailor-made training we will put together wtih you.
- Butler Service; for butlers
Key elements: mindset coaching, understanding of personalised service, communication skills, etiquette, household management like service flows, practical skills like packing/un-packing, valet skills, table setting, serving at a table, booking air tickets, restaurants, etc.
- Personalised Service; for other front of the house staff
Key elements: mindset coaching, understanding of personalised service, communication skills, etiquette, and practical skills (e.g. valet skills, table setting, and serving at a table).
- Housekeeping; for housekeepers and butlers
Key elements: mindset coaching, understanding of personalised service, household management, communication skills, etiquette, practical skills like cleaning and maintenance skills, valet skills, and room-service skills.
A special note on Chinese Butler Training Programs
Since 2005 we have offered Butler Training & Coaching in China. We are in Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Chengdu and other cities in mainland China. Courses are bilingual by definition. We offer these training services to high-end hotels and resorts as well as to Real Estate companies.
As we feel responsible for the performance of our clients for both near term and long term, every initial training is followed by a follow-up refresher training. A long term co-operation also allows the organisation to contact us at any time when needed for additional support.